If you are looking for Proprietary Casino Gaming Software then check out this excellent selection of sites where you can claim a great offer. Proprietary Gaming Software aims at providing their customers with a completely unique gaming experience and can do so, as their games can not be found outside of the sites that the software provider powers. The ability to provide unique games is a huge plus across casino and bingo sites, as its no secret that most gaming sites usually share large amounts of games with one another.
10 Free Spins No Deposit
T&Cs apply. New reg only. Claim 10 free spins x10p each on Book of Dead (no deposit needed) within 3 days. Opt in & deposit $10, $25 or $50 within 7 days & further 7 days to wager cash stakes 35x to unlock reward ($50 on 2 deposits). 3 day exp. Wagering/game contributions vary. 10 wager-free spins x10p to added to Starburst with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expir
Win 500 Free Spins WIN UP TO 500 FREE SPINS
*US only. Win up to 500 Free Spins from Mega Wheel on 1st deposit. 24-hour expiry. Max bet $2.50, max spins win $8 per 10 spins, max Bonus win $150, selected games & 65x wagering on winnings. No Neteller/Skrill. Deposit/withdrawal fees apply. Full T&Cs apply
The advantages of using Proprietary Software Providers
- One of the major upsides to using Proprietary software providers is that players can guarantee to find a range of unique games that they would not find outside of these specific sites. This is because Proprietary software providers only hold the right to use their specific games, so if you’re looking for a casino that offers a different selection of games to your usual, then stick with this software provider.
- Since Proprietary casino and bingo sites have fewer players than other gaming sites, customers have greater chances of winning when using their sites.
- Also due to Proprietary gaming sites not attracting the same large following that other sites manage they tend to offer exclusive and lucrative incentives, so you can be sure to find a range of promotions and bonuses across their sites.
The disadvantages of using Proprietary Software Providers
- Due to Proprietary developers not being able to attract the same large following as other more popular providers attract, they tend to lack the resources needed to provide a large selection of games. So, usually, players are stuck with a limited amount of games when using these casino and bingo sites.
- Another drawback to attracting a small amount of customers means that Proprietary sites can not front large jackpots that can be found at rival sites.
- Well established providers are usually well regulated and hold certified licenses, which is not always the case with proprietary software providers. This may make some of these unsafe and unregulated.
Top Proprietary Games
Below we have put together a small collection of the most popular Proprietary games that can be found across online bingo and casino sites.
Pulse – Pulse is an innovative take on your standard bingo ticket game, where all your numbers are written in bubbles and when the bubble pops, the number has been marked off your card. Ticket prices can range from 10p to $2.
Cat and Mouse – This slot game can be found on Mfortune where customers simply spin the reels until they find a winning combination. This game earns its name from the ‘Mouse Trail’ mini-game that can be enjoyed when spinning the reels.
Masters of Fortune – Another slot game that can be found on PocketWin Casino is Masters of Fortune. Customers playing this casino slot can make the most of their lucrative progressive jackpot that continues building until it is finally won.
Bingo Lite – Bingo Lite is another bingo game that can be found on the Tombola platform and is aimed at players who enjoy a fast-paced challenge. Unlike many bingo rooms, Bingo Lite offers its players a progressive jackpot.
Our final words on Proprietary Gaming Software
The choice of deciding whether you want to play gaming sites which have been developed by proprietary gaming software is completely down to your preferences. For example, if your the type of gamer looking for unique games and are not too bothered about winning huge one-off jackpots then proprietary casinos and bingo sites may be perfect of you. However, if you are looking for well-regulated sites that contain huge jackpots, then you’ll be better off with a big network site.